The Asics Alpine XT women’s trail running shoes are perfect for your next adventure with a contemporary, sleek design.
Rather than sticking to a traditional and technical trail construction, Asics have created a trail shoe of smart simplicity to meet the demands of beginners and experienced trail runners.
It features a mesh upper, natural last to allow your forefoot to splay comfortably and a seamless finish.
The SpEVA foam midsole provides medium mileage runners with the cushioning needed to run and explore confidently.
A hybrid outsole allows smooth transitions between urban environments and aggressive natural trails.
- Ultimate trail running buddy for medium mileage runners with a neutral running style
- Sleek style varies from traditional and technical trail construction
- Ideal for beginners to seasoned trail runners
- Mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Oblique trail lasting
- Seamless finish
- Removable die cut EVA sockliner moulds to your natural foot shape and can be replaced with a medical orthotic if needed
- Natural last improves control, allows forefoot to splay naturally and provides full ground contact feel
- SpEVA foam midsole for cushioned comfort and improved bounce back properties
- Single piece hybrid outsole for multi-terrain traction, allowing you to glide over urban roads, dusty paths and tricky bush trails
- Superior grip uphill and downhill with reversed lugs
- 6mm heel drop
- Weight: 252g