FEATURESUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam, Asics Solyte
The Asics Court FF 2 women's tennis shoes provide a technical advantage and high comfort to support your aggressive playing style on clay courts.
A removable Ortholite sockliner elevates your play with a springy feel and sweat control – keeping you fresh and focused all the way to match point. The Mono-Sock fit conforms to your foot shape for natural motion and step-in comfort.
A Solyte insole boosts the bounce-back characteristics and improves the overall durability. The FlyteFoam midsole livens up your performance with bouncy energy underfoot to fly from baseline to net in comfort.
Forefoot and rearfoot Gel technology transforms hard impacts into plusher, smoother landings to unleash your power in every strike without fatigued feet weighing you down.
Hard-wearing Asics High Abrasion Rubber strengthens areas that are at the highest risk of wearing down – so you can enjoy your secret weapon match after match, without compromises.
- Push back your opponent and energise your play in comfort with a modern tennis shoe engineered for giving your all on the court
- Upper design puts TPU and mesh into play for increased support
- Removable, sweat-fighting Ortholite sockliner for cool comfort and a bouncier stride
- Comfortable California lasting
- Mono-Sock fit wraps to your foot snugly for out-of-the-box comfort
- Solyte 55 insole for improved rebound properties
- Responsive FlyteFoam midsole creates snappy, lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology delivers smooth shock absorption to protect active feet
- Trusstic System technology beneath midfoot improves stability to master swift, tennis-specific movements and direction changes
- Durable AHAR outsole extends the lifespan of the tennis shoe to tackle rough treatment on the court
- Power your way to match point with reliable traction to heighten your control and skillfully slide on clay courts