Asics FlyteFoam Lyte, Asics SpEVA
The Asics DynaFlyte 4 men’s running shoes let you soar over long distances in speed and comfort, with an engineered jacquard mesh upper to sweep away heat and humidity.
Reflective details keep you noticed as you crush your PB, adding to the bold style elements of this winning road shoe.
Designed for road warriors looking to take their run further without non-essential weight, the DynaFlyte 4 sets you up with FlyteFoam Lyte technology to energise your stride.
Coupled with shock-absorbing rearfoot Gel, they transform hard road impacts into plush, pillow-soft landings to prevent fatigued feet slowing you down.
The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) ensures the running shoe's components function in harmony.
It improves your gait efficiency by putting the tools you were born with - your feet - to good use, moving naturally and transitioning smoothly from heel-to-toe.
- The go-to ride for neutral runners looking to rack up high mileage with a fast feel and premium comfort
- Lightweight build transitions seamlessly from speed training to long distance racing
- A valued addition to Asics’ Running Experts Club Collection
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper for a breathable ride and lasting durability
- Reflective elements let you catch the eyes of drivers, cyclists and pedestrians
- SpEVA 45 insole
- Springy FlyteFoam Lyte midsole strips back non-essential weight and provides resilient cushioning
- Rearfoot Gel for smooth shock absorption on hard road surfaces and plushness underfoot
- I.G.S guides rather than controls your lower body in motion for a more natural stride from heel-to-toe
- Durable, high traction outsole designed specifically for road running