FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam, Asics FlyteFoam PropelHeel Height:23mmForefoot Height:13mmDrop:10mmWeight:270g / 9.5oz
The Asics Gel Cumulus 22 men’s running shoes are a top pick for your daily training with a combination of flexibility and plushness to tackle your road runs.
This latest evolution sets you up with a single-piece upper mesh and 3D print structure for a supportive ride. The comfortable fit fades into the background as you clock up miles on both shorter or longer runs.
A pillow-soft FlyteFoam midsole boosts the softness of previous iterations and offers lightweight underfoot protection. FlyteFoam Propel technology sets you up with a responsive formula to bounce into every stride.
The Cumulus 22 caters to the needs of both midfoot strikers and heel strikers, dampening hard impacts and deepening the forefoot flex grooves to roll smoothly into every stride.
Durable AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) is placed in high wear zones to improve the longevity of your go-to running shoes as you fly over the road like you're running on clouds.
- No-fuss everyday running shoe for neutral foot types to unwind on the road or push for more pace on the treadmill
- Fusion of resilient protection and soft comfort
- 3D Print mesh upper creates a supportive fit like a second skin
- Reflective trim for improved visibility on your night runs
- Ortholite X-40 sockliner for moisture control, breathability and increased rebound
- FlyteFoam technology uses organic super fibres for cloud-like softness and energetic bounce back
- Springy midsole foam with FlyteFoam Propel for a responsive toe-off
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel cushioning for a smooth, shock-absorbing ride
- Guidance Line midsole technology encourages an efficient stride
- Updated decoupled heel works with the deeper forefoot flex grooves to roll smoothly between midfoot and toe-off
- AHAR rubber outsole strengthens high wear zones for road-ready durability