FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam Lyte, Asics FlyteFoam Propel, Asics SpEVAWeight:252g / 8.8oz
Flying fresh off the shelves and into your running wardrobe, the new Asics Gel Kayano 26 women’s running shoes provide a luxurious ride for overpronators to glide over long distances.
There’s a whole lot of love for this latest iteration that gives moderate to severe overpronators critical stability while turning up the reflective details, eye-catching style and plushness underfoot.
The breathable jacquard mesh upper creates a light, airy feel to take you from your first K to your last without sweat or humid conditions weighing you down.
Energy-returning FlyteFoam Propel technology and SpEVA lasting provide the snappy rebound characteristics you crave for a spring-loaded stride.
The DuoMax Support system smoothly manages the inward rolling of your feet, delivering running-specific stability and support with the dual density midsole.
This high mileage running shoe is the go-to for road warriors that want to push for an extra kilometre and then some, featuring a durable AHAR Rubber Sponge outsole to increase the longevity of the shoe.
- High mileage stability running shoes for superb comfort over long distances
- Best suited to overpronators or runners with flat feet or low arches
- Lighter than previous model for a feel like running on clouds
- Received American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Reflective elements light up your night runs, increasing visibility and safety
- Vibrant, head-turning style provides a motivational boost to hit the pavement
- Cushioned EVA sockliner for a soft, springy feel and underfoot comfort
- SpEVA lasting creates a responsive bounce-back effect
- High energy formula, snappy toe-off and support from FlyteFoam Propel technology
- Feather-light FlyteFoam Lyte technology provides resilient cushioning for endurance runs
- FlyteFoam technology uses responsive organic fibres to spring back into shape and propel your run forward
- Contoured, dual density midsole
- DuoMax Support system for overpronation control while minimising risk of common problems associated with flat feet like bunions
- Shock-absorbing forefoot and rearfoot Gel protects your feet in motion while delivering a smooth, cushioned ride
- HG10MM Heel Gradient minimises stress on lower body by redistributing your body mass forward
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) technology supports natural motion as you transition through the gait cycle
- Guidance Line improves efficiency of your running biomechanics
- Trusstic System sheds off weight from the outsole, providing torsion control and stability without compromise to structural integrity
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole to tackle repetitive impacts stride after stride, kilometre after kilometre without wearing down prematurely