Mesh, Synthetic LeatherMidsole:
The Asics-Gel Netburner 20 women’s netball shoes are the 20th generation of a popular shoe for stability and durability on the court.
A comfortable upper design with a higher profile provides support for netball-specific movements and functions in harmony with the stability characteristics of the shoe.
The strongest, gutsiest netball shoe in the Asics line-up, the Netburner 20 easily takes a beating during tough court sessions without breaking down. Your new court weapon offers durability without compromises – and is a surprisingly lightweight option for its category.
The secret is Asics FlyteFoam, a midsole technology transferred over from their top-of-the-line running shoes for ultra-responsive and resilient cushioning while shedding the weight.
Coupled with rearfoot and forefoot Gel cushioning, this go-to netball shoe dampens impact forces, delivering reliable shock absorption to handle repetitive impacts or hard landings match after match.
From the ground up, durability is critical and with the thickest outsole of the Asics netball family, the Netburner 20 doesn’t disappoint. It offers stacks of rubber underfoot, ensuring solid purchase with the court surface for a netball shoe you can count on.
- 20th generation netball shoe built upon a successful history of delivering durability and stability to pro players
- Introduces traditional stability and durability properties into a lighter, modernised ride
- PU upper design creates a supportive wrap around the foot
- High step-in comfort
- Trigger wrap-up construction
- Synthetic leather side pads
- Higher profile stabilises your motion
- Lightweight Asics FlyteFoam for responsive cushioning
- Shock-absorbing rearfoot and forefoot Gel
- Trusstic System technology for on-court stability
- Wide width to accommodate a range of foot types
- +0.5mm thicker rubber outsole prolongs the lifespan of your favourite netball shoes
- Flexion grooves for smooth motion during practice and competition