Whether it’s 5k, a gym session or a coffee run, when you lace up in the Asics Gel Quantum 360 4 women’s training shoes there’s no doubt that you’ll feel the difference in comfort.
Your top pick for reliable performance and endurance, this daily trainer sports a FluidFit upper and seamless design to make friction and irritation history. Stretch mesh sculpts to your natural foot shape for a glove-like fit your feet will love to live in.
The adaptable upper of the Quantum 360 4 allows you to re-lace the shoe for your optimal fit. Lace the Quantum 360 4 like your normal running shoe, or loop the laces through the lower eyelets for a more secure fit during your more intense training's.
This workhorse treats your feet to soft, plush landings and provides impact protection with 360° of shock absorbing Gel Cushioning technology, transforming “Oww the pain!” to “Aha, that’s comfy!”.
Trusstic System technology creates a lightweight sole unit without compromise to structural integrity, keeping your feet feeling lively as you churn over the tarmac.
It's finished off with an AHAR outsole for long-lasting durability to tackle mile after mile of running in bliss.
- Blend of innovative technologies and plush comfort for an energetic ride that loves your feet
- Built to improve performance and endurance in a stylish package
- FluidFit upper and seamless construction solves issue of standard seams and creases interfering with your feel good running vibes
- Stretch mesh wraps to the contours of your feet for a just-right fit
- Enhance your fit further with adjustable lacing system and various eyelets
- Ortholite X-40 sockliner for even better comfort
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel cushioning for a feel like gliding on clouds, absorbing shock so your feet don’t have to
- Solyte midsole material
- Heel Clutching System technology
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) encourages a natural running gait
- Trusstic System technology maintains structural integrity of the shoe while minimising weight
- Durable AHAR outsole holds up well against the wear and tear of pounding on hard surfaces, and provides the traction needed for your daily training