A contemporary design for the everyday adventurer, the Asics Gel-Sonoma 5 men's trail running shoes elevate your comfort in wild environments.
They cradle your feet with an Ortholite X-40 sockliner for moisture management when the intensity rises. Shock-absorbing Gel in the rearfoot alleviates stress on impact so you can navigate tricky trails without fatigue setting in.
These off-road shoes gear you up with the flexible cushioning and adaptability of an AmpliFoam midsole, creating a softer feel underfoot in rugged conditions.
A grippy trail-specific outsole lets you bite onto challenging terrain types and stabilises your motion, even on downhill or uphill runs.
- Your off-road companion to trade in the city lights and roaring cars for a slice of the great outdoors
- No-sew and stitch-down construction
- Gusseted tongue
- Ortholite X-40 sockliner for superior rebound characteristics, breathability and moisture control
- Rearfoot Gel boosts the plushness of the heel, protecting your feet at a critical point of contact
- Resilient AmpliFoam midsole for adaptive cushioning to meet the demands of the trail
- Adventure-ready outsole with reversed lugs for reliable traction to adapt to changing inclines or running surfaces