Asics FlyteFoam, Asics FlyteFoam PropelHeel Height:
292g / 10.3oz (US 9)
The Asics GlideRide men’s running shoes are your energy-saving ride that feels like running on clouds.
Enveloping your feet in an engineered mesh upper, it creates a soft feel and adaptive fit that lets you focus on your performance as you soar over tough miles.
What do we mean by energy-saving? From the ground up the GlideRide is engineered for efficiency – less energy wastage translates to more distance with less effort.
On your long runs it’s obvious that with fatigue, your running form and efficiency suffers. The GlideRide boosts cushioning – providing impact protection to keep your muscles fresh and energised, so you can function at your peak for longer.
Excess ankle movement also minimises efficiency, but Asics have you covered with the stiff forefoot and strategically curved sole to reduce ankle flexion and put your energy to good use.
This energy-saving formula is game-changing for the modern road warrior – supporting a natural rolling motion throughout the gait cycle to glide smoothly into every stride.
GuideSole technology sets you up with two foam layers – thin FlyteFoam Propel technology for just-right plushness and a springier feel at the heel, topped with firmer FlyteFoam technology for optimal cushioning and reinforced sole structure.
Complete with Super AHAR outsole, the GlideRide offers the durability you need to send your step count sky-rocketing on everyday runs.
- Energy-saving running shoe to log more miles with less effort
- Feel the difference from foot strike to push-off with an innovative and ultra-comfy ride
- Ideal for your everyday training
- Engineered mesh upper is so comfy, soft and breathable that the running shoe vanishes into the background and it’s just you and the road
- Curved sole minimises excess ankle movement for an improved running form and efficiency
- Unique rocker shape propels you forward like you’re running on autopilot – translating to reduced energy wastage, softer impacts and smoother transitions
- Thin FlyteFoam Propel technology offers a bouncier heel and softer feel
- FlyteFoam technology improves the sole structure and delivers optimal cushioning
- Rearfoot Gel technology is sandwiched between the foam layers for extra plushness at the heel - turning long miles into cloud-like bliss
- Minimises fatigue on the leg muscles, particularly the calves by targeting the centre of the mass nearer to the heel - accelerating the foot’s forward momentum throughout the swing phase
- Full ground contact outsole
- Super AHAR outsole to prolong the lifespan of your road-worthy running shoes