FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoam, Asics SpEVA
The Asics GT-2000 7 is the next evolution of one of the most popular stability running shoes on the market. Look out for the fresh newly engineered Jacquard Mesh Upper with no-sew overlays for reduced irritation and an enhanced fit.
This innovative new upper hugs the midfoot and has been opened up in the forefoot to better accommodate bunions if required.
An internal upper support system secures and supports the foot through each stride so you have the backing to push through each and every session.
You can be rest assured your favourite support components that have made this a go-to shoe for so many are still included. Dynamic DuoMax, Guidance Line & Guidance Trusstic combine with Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) to deliver a supportive and durable ride.
A midsole layer of FlyteFoam incorporates GEL into the heel and forefoot for that consistent responsive & cushioned feel we have all come to love about this shoe.
A go-to choice for so many runners, now in a lighter package for improved performance.
- Updates an iconic running shoe for maximum comfort and performance
- Redesigned Jacquard Mesh upper with no-sew overlays for a supportive ride, enhanced fit and reduced irritation
- Stay light on your feet and energise your ride with the increased responsiveness of Flytefoam and SpEVA foam
- Give yourself an edge on the pavement with the Dynamic DuoMax Support system, Guidance Line midsole technology and Guidance Trusstic system technology
- Forefoot Twist Gel
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning for a plush feel underfoot and smooth transitions
- SpEVA lasting
- SpEVA midsole top layer
- AHAR heel plug
- Supportive stable platform
- AHAR rubber sponge outsole
- Internal Upper Support
- Removable Sockliner