FEATURESSupport:StabilityUpper:MeshMidsole:Asics FlyteFoamHeel Height:21mmForefoot Height:11mmDrop:10mm
The Asics GT-2000 8 women’s running shoes allow high mileage runners to sail over the pavement with an exceptionally smooth ride while shedding unnecessary weight.
Enveloping your feet in lightweight engineered mesh, they sweep away heat and humidity build-up, keeping your feet fresh and comfortable from your first K to the finish line.
Responsive FlyteFoam technology creates a spring-loaded effect to energise your ride. Every stride feels faster and more lively, so you’ll be motivated to take your runs further.
Shock-absorbing forefoot and rearfoot Gel creates fluid transitions, softer landings and reliable impact protection. Upgraded to improve flexibility of the forefoot, you can run naturally and unrestricted as you navigate the concrete jungle.
Dynamic DuoMax technology works in harmony with the Trusstic System to resist unwanted torsion and provide stability.
This translates to a more efficient ride coupled with protection for fatigued feet, keeping you on track during daily training or the last leg of your next race.
- High performance stability running shoes for smooth sailing over long, hard miles
- Fast look and modern style for the everyday road warrior
- Engineered mesh upper for a lightweight and airy ride – allowing your feet to breathe and stay cool on the run
- New ortholite lasting and contoured sockliner creates a snappy response underfoot
- Internal heel counter for a locked-in fit, stability and on-the-go support
- Lightweight FlyteFoam midsole technology allows you to crush more miles with a springy, fast feel - turning hard road surfaces into your personal runway
- Forefoot and rearfoot Gel cushioning dampens shock on impact and translates to smoother, plusher landings
- Dynamic DuoMax technology elevates stability – protecting and catering to the needs of fatigued feet during high mileage runs
- Trusstic System increases torsional rigidity to support every stride