Brooks Super DNAHeel Height:
The Brooks Ariel 18 women’s running shoes are your go-to blend of support and cushioning with a vibrant pop of colour.
Fresh off the shelf, this breathable ride features a new engineered air mesh upper to keep conditions cool and comfortable inside the shoe.
According to Brooks the Super DNA midsole raises the bar above their standard DNA midsole, delivering 25% greater adaptive cushioning for protection on the go.
The Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar promotes your body to run naturally, providing support and a feeling of total freedom from heel-to-toe.
Glide over the pavement with the full-length Segmented Crash Pad for ultra-smooth transitions, meeting the demands of your stride on any impact.
- Reinvent your runs with a supportive and cushioned ride for the modern road warrior
- Your ultimate choice to control overpronation - for flat to medium arch types
- Updated air mesh upper for heel-to-toe comfort, a glove-like fit and a spacious toe box
- Breathable ride to combat sweat
- Plush out of the box comfort from cushioned ultimate sockliner
- Roomy forefoot from new last
- Comfy feel and enhanced midfoot support from no sew overlays
- Super DNA midsole combines durability and a super soft feel to boost performance and comfort
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar encourages a natural stride with precise arch support
- Secure fit from external heel counter and supportive saddle
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad for accommodating all foot strikes and ensuring smooth, efficient motion