FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Brooks BioMoGo DNAHeel Height:20mmForefoot Height:10mmDrop:10mmWeight:303g
The Brooks Cascadia 14 men’s trail running shoes are your rugged yet lightweight ride for adventuring off-road.
Brooks have shed the weight and bulk with a streamlined profile for a more natural fit paired with a boost in flexibility to keep your feet feeling free and energised.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning that responds to your pace, weight and stride to help you find your runner’s high in natural environments.
Trail-specific features include the Cordura Mud Guard, a fresh addition to their trail range that creates a barrier to keep out mud and natural hazards without compromise to water drainage.
The full internal saddle system provides a glove-like fit to move like an extension of your foot as you glide over wild trails.
The Pivot Post system offers a continuously stable platform on non-level terrain – so you’re less likely to trip up and get a taste of the dirt when you’re navigating uneven ground.
The TrailTrack rubber outsole provides aggressive traction – allowing you to pick up the pace and explore up high, down low and challenging terrain types without hesitation.
From rocky trails slick with winter rain to bone-dry dusty tracks, you get the grip you need to go the distance and adventure beyond the beaten path.
-Your lighter, more streamlined trail running shoe to push beyond limits set by less adventurous footwear
- Re-engineered for more flexibility to support natural motion
- Full internal saddle system for a close wrap around your foot
- BioMoGo DNA midsole for personalised and responsive cushioning
- Cordura Mud Guard for additional protection from debris without interfering with water drainage
- Pivot Post system creates a smooth connection with non-level terrain throughout your entire gait cycle - like the stabilising suspension of an off-road vehicle
- Upgraded with front gaiter connection point
- Back gaiter tab
- TrailTrack rubber provides wet and dry traction for biting into mixed terrain types