Brooks DNA LoftDrop:
260g / 9.2oz
The Brooks Glycerin 17 women's running shoes are your slice of running heaven for high mileage runs, featuring a Double Jacquard Mesh upper for flexibility and airy comfort.
An internal stretch bootie wraps your feet like a plush second-skin, moving with you and adapting to your natural stride.
The responsive DNA LOFT cushioning is what sets this ride apart from the pack, transforming punishing road surfaces into ultra-soft landings.
Road warriors will love the cloud-like plushness for rolling up long miles, daily training and enjoying a super soft ride on recovery runs without the pain of hard impacts.
Treat your feet to silky smooth heel-to-toe transitions with the DNA LOFT transition zone and enduring comfort without compromise to durability.
- Top performance running shoe for neutral runners that love velvety-soft cushioning
- Your secret weapon for high mileage running
- Breathable Double Jacquard Mesh for structure and flexibility
- Sleek and streamlined upper design
- Internal bootie hugs your feet in a plush, stretchy fit to allow your foot to expand naturally on runs
- 3D Fit Print technology improves the fit even further
- OrthoLite sockliner with open-cell foam technology provides cushioned comfort from the moment you lace up
- IDEAL Pressure Zones disperse shock smoothly when running to protect your lower limbs from harsh impacts
- Full-length DNA LOFT provides the softest cushioning in the Brooks running family for a plush, pillowy feel throughout your entire foot in every step
- DNA LOFT transition zone for silky smooth sailing over long distances
- Brooks have stuck with what works, transferring over the durable outsole of its predecessor for reliable road traction