The Brooks Revel 2 women’s running shoes have a fresh style that teams up perfectly with both your sportswear and casual get-up, all without skimping on performance or comfort.
The flat-knit upper has been tweaked for an adaptable fit that accommodates the natural expanding of your foot during exercise and provides a secure midfoot hold.
Heat-activated yarns prevent the flat-knit from stretching or warping for a like new upper shape on every run.
The internal bootie wraps your foot in cosy comfort, making this running shoe your top pick for everyday fitness wear.
BioMoGo DNA cushioning provides a feather-soft feel underfoot, shock dispersion and an adaptive, responsive ride.
It's finished off with HPR Plus rubber to give you the durability to run wild on urban streets.
- Ideal for neutral foot types seeking a high level of cushioning
- Sporty, on-trend style lets you transition from sweat sessions to casual catch-ups without having to switch up your look
- Strips out external overlays on midfoot to better show off the flat-knit upper
- Adaptable fit for a personalised experience hitting the pavement
- Maintains shape without stretching from regular use
- Creates a plusher feel than its predecessor
- Internal bootie for support and snug comfort
- Secure locked-in feel of midfoot
- Fly over pavement with BioMoGo DNA cushioning for responsiveness, shock protection and long-lasting comfort
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad for smooth, efficient transitions and flexibility for a natural running stride
- HPR Plus rubber for abrasion-resistance to tackle your daily training or cafe sessions
Weight: 255.1g / 9oz
Midsole Drop: 12mm