The Mizuno Wave Rider 22 women’s running shoes live up to the reputation of its iconic running family and raises the bar yet again to give you a lighter, softer and springier ride to propel your run forward.
In the previous model, the engineered mesh was isolated to the forefoot area but by extending it with the addition of a full-length engineered mesh upper, Mizuno have enhanced the breathability, adaptive fit and pillowy-soft comfort.
The sculpted midsole and innovative Cloudwave technology puts this running shoe on your radar for plusher impacts, cloud-like cushioning and fluid transitions. It’s a softer yet responsive ride to glide over the pavement.
Mizuno have put both U4ic and U4icX midsole materials into action for a ride that’s just-right – the softer U4icX is positioned beneath the plate in the heel for plusher landings, whereas the firmer U4ic provides lightweight durability throughout other areas of the midsole.
The outsole also features two materials, durable X10 carbon rubber in the heel for holding up well against impact forces and blown rubber in the remainder of the outsole for a softer feel in a lightweight, springy package.
- Ideal partnership for runners seeking an ultra-smooth and soft ride
- New full-length engineered mesh upper improves on breathability and comfort while enhancing the classic fit of the Rider family
- Cutting-edge Cloudwave engineering for feather-soft landings and smooth transitions through midstance
- Strategic placement of U4ic and U4icX midsole materials creates a plush feel in a lightweight and durable package
- Ultra-soft feel on impact from U4icX heel wedge
- Wave Plate creates a slightly bouncier ride, better impact absorption and responsive feel underfoot, while minimising unwanted side to side motion of the foot
- Even smoother ride from new articulated forefoot and lateral heel groves for flexible motion
- Combination of X10 carbon rubber and blown rubber in outsole provides a durable yet soft and lightweight platform
Heel-toe Drop: 12mm
weight: 245g (Size US9)