FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:Mizuno U4iC, Mizuno EnerzyHeel Height:31mmForefoot Height:19mmDrop:12mmWeight:240g / 8.5oz
The Mizuno Wave Rider 24 women’s running shoes elevate the smooth ride of previous generations with the next evolution of energy-return.
Crafted to meet the demands of your daily training, this versatile ride fuses lightweight protection and support for high mileage running with responsiveness for faster tempo runs.
An orthotic-friendly, re-engineered upper fit with breathable AirMesh fights off heat and humidity. The gusseted tongue delivers a secure and comfortable midfoot lockdown.
Updated with the Mizuno Enerzy heel wedge, the Rider 24 outruns its predecessors in both resilient cushioning and energy-return – delivering softer impacts and a more responsive feel to go the extra mile. The dual compound midsole sets you up with a U4iC foam top layer for a springier stride.
The full ground contact outsole makes the Mizuno Wave Rider 24 worthy of the modern road warrior, creating a plush purchase with your running surface to transition smoothly and comfortably throughout your gait cycle.
- Stays true to the iconic feel of the popular Wave Rider franchise, while offering significant updates to meet the needs of the modern road warrior
- Lightweight neutral mileage shoe that effortlessly fits into your everyday running rotation
- Superior step-in comfort, stability and durability
- Slightly more spacious forefoot allows your foot to expand naturally on your runs
- Breathable and lightweight engineered AirMesh upper sweeps away heat and humidity
- Gusseted tongue for a snug, locked-in fit of the midfoot
- Friction-free feel around the back of your heel thanks to the soft internal heel counter
- U4iC foam top layer for a springy and cushioned sensation underfoot
- Enerzy heel wedge boosts shock dampening in the heel strike zone for a cushioned, responsive feel and the next level of energy return
- Improved forefoot flexibility to roll smoothly through the last phase of your gait cycle
- Full contact outsole delivers comfort no matter how your foot strikes the pavement
- Hard-wearing X10 outsole creates a platform that can tackle tough miles without breaking down prematurely