The Uvex Sportstyle 706 Colour-Vision Variomatic mountain biking sunglasses set you up with a rugged, ready-for-adventure style with a durable frame to tackle any trail.
Uvex Colourvision lenses improve your visual awareness – colours are more vibrant and contrast is amplified, particularly to shades of green. This allows you to identify and respond to hazards, non-level surfaces and light signals faster as you dodge gnarled roots and natural obstacles.
Adaptive, auto-tinting variomatic lenses compensate for changing light levels – from shaded rainforest to unfiltered sunlight. They’re a must-have for unpredictable weather and long mountain biking events.
With sharper and more trustworthy vision, not only will your performance improve, but also your safety during fast-paced sports.
These photochromic lenses shield out UVA, UVB and UVC rays to protect your eyes outdoors.
An extra-wide field of vision allows you to view the trail without distractions and the Supravision anti-fog coating ensures clear, unobstructed sight.
Adjustable earpieces and nose pads create a personalised, stay-put fit.
- Your go-to for mountain biking and other high speed sports where clear, uncompromised vision is essential to safety and performance
- Robust, trail-ready construction with a sporty look
- Colourvision lens for more vivid colour and sharper contrast
- Variomatic technology with self-tinting photochromic lens to swiftly and seamlessly adapt to changing light levels – level 1-3 protection (S1-S3)
- Extra-wide coverage with an enlarged field of vision
- Supravision anti-fog coating and ventilated cut-outs around lens for zero distractions from fog
- Earpieces and nose pads create an adaptable and secure fit
- Blocks out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays