The Uvex Sportstyle 706 Variomatic light reacting mountain biking sunglasses provide adaptive eye protection when you’re flying over rugged terrain.
A dash of style meets a durable, trail-ready design for your sport.
Variomatic lens technology is auto-tinting to compensate for changing light conditions – from shady rainforests to unfiltered sunlight.
The Supavision fog-free coating allows clear, unobstructed perception of the world around you.
Wide coverage creates a large field of vision to dominate your next off-road adventure.
You get full protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays no matter whether the light-reactive lenses are clear or tinted.
Earpieces and nose pads offer an adjustable and personalised fit.
- Advanced mountain biking sunglasses for durability and improved outdoor vision
- Provides rugged protection without compromise to style, so you can wear them beyond your sport
- Self-tinting variomatic lenses adapt to changing light conditions – level 1-3 protection (S1-S3)
- Wide coverage with a large field of vision
- Cut-out vents and anti-fog coating for optimal visual clarity
- Flexible earpiece and nose pads for a secure, stay-put fit
- 100% UV protection